This interview hits so many key points that I have also found an interest in:
- How much does your faith to God contribute to your ideal relationship?
- Will abstinence build a stronger foundation (or bond) during the dating course?
- Do you consider waiting to have sex before marriage a greater risk (challenge) than the experience of knowing what to expect?
- Does sex evaluate, compliment or overlook the lack of mental, spiritual or emotional stimulation?
- Are woman’s need for validation the reason why some men fear marriage?
- Do I love you more than I know you?
- Is it true that, behind every great marriage is a great mistress?
- Where do your commitments lie?
- How does the concept of men degrading a woman any differ from women degrading men?
- Is living together before marriage acceptable?
- Would a different translation of the Bible change the outlook of the guideline of our faith and the understanding of love?
- When did you transition from the being considered immature to becoming “I’m Mature”?
- Why are men scared of commitment?
- Are double standards the cause of men’s fear to commit?
- Do woman give up on men too quickly?
- What is your point of reference to what a marriage is?
- How can you naturally know how to be something you were never raised by?
- How do you identify what a wife is if you’ve never had a blueprint or point of reference?
- As woman, are you ready to mentally, spiritually, emotionally and sexually hold a man does as a wife or are you just looking for a ring?
- If you were stranded on an island and you could bring a person or a thing, who or what would it be?
Check out their show on Saturday, Jan 23rd at 9pm on the OWN Network.